Exuding a relaxed ambiance of sophistication, this stylish renovated family home marries its classic character with modern comforts to create a home perfect for today’s lifestyle. Defined with high ceilings and multiple living zones, the home unveils a natural flow to sheltered outdoor entertaining decking and boasts water views across Hen & Chicken Bay. Tucked in a perfect location, it’s moments to the water’s edge and short stroll to village shops, Abbotsford Public School, Sydney Rowers, ferry and city buses.
• 2 size-able bedrooms + Built in wardrobes, separate rear accommodation/office/cellar & third bedroom.
• Enjoying waterview’s from both front and rear elevations
• Multiple living zones, Bi-fold doors flowing to covered deck and outdoor entertaining area
• Stone and gas poly kitchen with quality stainless Euro appliances + dishwasher
• 2 Charming bedrooms, built-in robes+ separate guest/third bedroom
• Attic storage, cellar storage, shed, timber floors, air conditioning, plantation shutters
• Gorgeous landscaped gardens, with garden maintenance included
Designed for year round entertaining on a low maintenance block, this idyllic family residence is filled with soul and warmth in a premier Abbotsford enclave. Immaculately presented, it’s just minutes to cafes and waterside parkland, whilst offering a fast city commute.
The perfect home positioned in the perfect location, rare & sought after offering, be quick.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|