Stunning interiors and quality finishes will impress the most fastidious buyer. Capturing unobstructed city skyline views, gorgeous by day, glowing by night. Inspect & enjoy this solid double-brick home, encompassing fresh interiors and potential to add a second level capitalising on views over Iron Cove (STCA).
This picture perfect home benefits from its high ornate ceilings and impeccable parquet floors giving the home a warmth and comfort with timeless appeal. Walk through the covered entertaining area to expansive landscaped gardens offering room for a pool STCA).
- Spacious freestanding home on enjoying 562sqm of prime land
- Enclosed covered sun room overlooking this exceptional rear landscaped garden
- 3 double bedrooms + built-ins, main with an en-suite, 2 full bathrooms + 3rd toilet
- Solid Oak & Granite kitchen + quality European Gaggenau appliances,
- Fluid living/dining rooms, double glazed euro windows
- Views out to the city skyline and tip of the Harbour Bridge to be enjoyed day & night
- Herringbone parquet floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, high ornate ceilings
- Side driveway to lock-up garage completes this great home.
-This home is truly one to just unpack, move in & enjoy
- Scope for further enhancement, potential second story addition to capitalise on the water and scenic vista
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
Russell Lea Public School
|2 Lithgow Street Russell Lea NSW 2046||Primary||Government||0.3 km|
All Hallows Catholic Primary School
|11 Halley Street Five Dock NSW 2046||Primary||Non-Government||0.5 km|
Domremy Catholic College
Five Dock Public School
|33 Henry Street Five Dock NSW 2046||Primary||Government||1.2 km|
Abbotsford Public School
|348 Great North Road Abbotsford NSW 2046||Primary||Government||1.22 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.