A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a dream block in an envious position.
Sitting on the high side of the street on an elevated block is this full brick & solid Californian Bungalow. Capturing uninterrupted views of the stunning city skyline and harbour bridge, we give you the opportunity to own a gorgeous home with a lot of original charm, character and views of Timbrell Park and water.
You can restore it to its original glory, go up (S.T.C.A) or start over. What’s better is that we’ve taken the hassle out of getting an approval for you! There is CDC approval for two, 5-bedroom homes that you can start building right away (one with basement parking). The block is on an enormous 697 SQM with a 15.24m frontage. It is a corner block giving you a lot of flexibility.
Be sure that this solid freestanding home will deliver excellent future rewards to the lucky new owner. Homes of this magnitude are truly rare & highly sought after. The popular Bay Run is at your doorstep as are numerous parks, cafes, restaurants, shops, fitness centres, marina, and pools, completing the perfect lifestyle picture that makes this a highly sought-after location.
This expansive property offers a wealth of options for development and subdivision that will capitalise on this prime location (STCA)
THE PROPOSED BUILD IS:
- UNIT A: 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, basement from Ingham Ave with underground parking, internal access to house and huge storage spaces.
- UNIT B: 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, lock up garage + off street parking.
Copies of the CDC can be provided upon request
• Charming Californian bungalow with original features – tuck pointed brick work, 3.2m high ornate ceilings, original fire place, led light windows, wide corridors, ample size bedrooms, outdoor covered entertainment area and front verandah
• City, water and park views
• Scope for further enhancement, CDC approved for two, 5-bedroom homes.
• Flexible floor plan with a selection of living options, both formal and casual areas
• internal laundry & clear block (no sewer)
• Elevated corner position 697sqm land, 15.24m frontage encompassing side access to 2 car garage, workshop, and off-street parking for more.
• Expansive sun bathed level lawns & gardens
• Potential Extra living area or in-law accommodation with 2nd kitchen at the rear and separate bathroom.
• Family friendly rear yard offering great privacy and family enjoyment for all.
• Offering great convenience within easy access to Five Dock & Drummoyne shopping villages, schools, transport and nearby foreshore.
• Approx. 8kms of the Sydney CBD.
• Ask for a copy of the plans and CDC.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|