This classic federation home is Impressive in every respect, gorgeous full double brick, generously enhanced for a modern lifestyle yet remains rich in classic architectural detail and flows to a lush, private garden oasis, perfect for entertaining.
Enjoying a generous 698sqm block and is wonderfully spacious throughout, with open plan living/dining plus a media retreat, three double sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying the comfort of an en-suite, fireplace and built in robes.
There is a butler’s pantry adjoining the French provincial themed kitchen. Undercover parking, solar hot water, a newly re-slated roof and substantial attic storage are among the many other appealing qualities in this exceptional home.
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining plus separate family room all flowing outdoors
- Sun filled covered paved BBQ area overlooking glorious established garden oasis
- French Provincial kitchen, stainless gas stove, walk-in butler’s pantry
- 3 double bedrooms all with built-ins, 2 period style bathrooms, internal laundry
- High ornate ceilings, traditional fireplaces, timber floors, ducted air conditioning
- Perfect for families seeking charm, comfort and convenience
- Carport parking, huge attic storage with easy ladder access
- Renovated slate roof, moments to transport, rapid access to CBD
Ideally located a short walk to Haberfield village, the Bay Run, schools, parks and city transport, it promises effortless family living in a quiet, convenient setting. There is nothing to do except move straight in and enjoy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$810 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|