Positioned in a highly desirable & convenient location is this stylishly presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car parking townhouse. Enjoying a sunny disposition, featuring 2 private & sun-filled garden courtyards, perfect for entertaining or that quiet place to sit and read your favourite book.
This quality full brick townhouse presents as new and showcases great style and quality finishes including poly & granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
The finer detail includes, plantation shutters, as new bamboo flooring, Split system R/C air conditioning, ceiling fans, 2car parking, encompassing lock up garage, additional car space on title + storage room, fresh quality finishes throughout.
Enjoying a fabulous disposition, this sun-drenched townhouse has it all. Enjoying spacious & separate dining, there is certainly room to move. If you’re looking for a convenient new home positioned within walking distance to shops, schools & transport, then don’t go past this golden opportunity.
- Two generous bedrooms, built in-robe, master with en-suite and walk in robe
- Two Private sundrenched entertaining courtyards, pet friendly complex (Subject to approval)
- Two fully tiled bathrooms, main with bath and separate shower + downstairs W/C
- Quality gas kitchen with stainless appliances & stone bench tops
- Bamboo timber flooring in living, dining & stairwell,
- R/C split system air conditioning, internal laundry, plantation shutters
- Super spacious& sun soaked living & separate dining
- Parking for 2 cars encompassing lock up garage + exclusive use car space, storeroom
- Attractive Investment proposition or your wonderful new home
Located only a short stroll from Five Dock village, public transport, parks and equidistant to Drummoyne, Leichhardt & Burwood Westfield.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|