Graced with original period features, this solid freestanding 3 bedroom + study, Californian bungalow presents a prime opportunity, superbly located & enjoying an elevated disposition offering an easy care environment perfect for everyday living for the whole family to enjoy. Encompassing generous proportions and solid foundations, this property has tremendous scope for a second level addition, taking in great panorama, (STCA).
The homes practical floor plan is complemented by a generous sized private outdoor area with sun soaked garden perfect to relax on one of those quiet lazy Sunday mornings delivering the ultimate in low maintenance lifestyle!
Offering great width approx. 13.7mtr, sitting on 2 lots & wide side driveway to single Lock up garage + parking for more. This solid home also offers substantial sub floor space, perfect for storage, wine cellar etc.This unique cottage is set on a north facing block and just minutes to all local amenities. An opportunity to purchase a property that rarely comes onto the market, come and check it out!
- Total land 368sqm divided into 2 lots, 9.145 × 27.22 = 246sqm + 4.57 × 27.22 = 124sqm,
- Full brick family home on solid foundations, with huge sub floor basement
- 3 double bedrooms + study
- Enjoying spacious light filled living throughout
- Sunny garden with level lawn, side driveway to Lock Up Garage
- Character features including high ornate ceilings & picture rails
- Potential for a 2nd level addition (STCA)
- Walk to foreshore parks, Abbotsford & Wareemba villages, outdoor cafes and Top Schools
Super convenient to everyday choice of public transport, bus via the inner western suburbs en-route to the CBD and by the popular Abbotsford River cat ferry service.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$898 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|