As you enter your new home you will be struck by a design that creates a haven of light and unmistakable style. This home will suit those looking for close proximity to the city whilst enjoying the famous life style of Rozelle and Balmain.
Spend a day in this pocket of Sydney soaking up its unique community and culture and you’ll get a sense of what life would be like here. When you live here you will have easy access to the “Bay Run”, schools, cafes, pubs, harbour, shops and being only 4kms to the CBD opens up so many transport and lifestyle options.
- A quiet breakfast on the private master bedroom upper balcony will enable you to take in captivating city skyline views.
- The house remains cool but just in case it is fitted with reverse cycle air-conditioned in the master bedroom and downstairs living area.
- Further, 79 Foucart has gas cooking and heating that gives this home the appeal & added comfort most desire.
- You will have two double bedrooms, with balconies and built-in robes in both bedrooms. There are two cute courtyards, side & rear the secure rear courtyard with a garden shed.
- Inside there is an ample combined lounge/dining, recessed lighting, unique wide “wool shed” timber floors -
- The near new kitchen is modern Caesar stone with beautiful crisp white cabinetry which creates space and light, complimented by gas cooking and dishwasher.
- There is a European style internal laundry and a wonderful renovated main bathroom with stand-alone bath & shower.
- The open plan extension encompasses casual living flowing through the French doors to the sunlit alfresco entertaining area.
- Land Size approx. 119sqm
This two storey semi detached Rozelle home offers a chance to access the charm of a renovated cottage . It is truly a great place to live and call home.