Positioned in a highly desirable & convenient location is this rare two bedroom, two bathroom garden apartment. Featuring not one but two private & sun-filled garden courtyards, front & rear, enjoying gorgeous landscaping creating a space for the kids or pets to run around, entertaining your guests or that quiet place to sit and read your favourite book. This property will make a great investment or your perfect place to call home.
This apartment presents as new and showcases great style and quality finishes including poly & granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The finer detail includes, tiled living, as new high quality engineered oak flooring & ceiling fans in bedrooms, internal laundry, secure parking and storage.
Enjoying a fabulous disposition, this sun-drenched apartment has it all. Spacious open plan living & dining with fabulous flow through design, there is certainly room to move. If you’re looking for a convenient & level villa style home positioned within walking distance to shops, schools & transport, then don’t go past this golden opportunity.
- Ground floor, one level security garden apartment
- Two sun-drenched entertaining paved & landscaped courtyards front & rear
- 2 size-able bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans in both
- Tiled living & engineered oak flooring in bedrooms
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms, including en-suite to master.
- Super spacious floor plan with cross flow ventilation through kitchen, living & dining
- Security under cover car space, internal access + ample visitor parking
- Pet friendly building, perfect for young family or retiree
- Attractive Investment proposition or your wonderful new home
Offering an enviable lifestyle positioned on the cusp of Five Dock’s cosmopolitan cafe and shopping strip and proposed Five Dock “Metro” station, walking distance to all the benefits that makes this area special. Highly sought, don’t miss out!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$893 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|