View by Appointment – Contact Joseph Aknar 0434 967 669
What better way to get started in the property market than in this quietly positioned three-bedroom villa that sits in a well-maintained complex with its own street frontage. Situated towards the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this easy-to-maintain home is guaranteed to excite first homebuyers, downsizers and investors alike with its practical layout, smart updates and private outdoor entertaining area.
There’s also plenty of room to add some more value with a creative renovation if desired. Some features of the home are;
– Well-proportioned and bright living space with polished floors
– Easy access to a private garden that includes a fenced level lawn
– Three double bedrooms include two with large built-in robes
– Neat and tidy kitchen, full bathroom plus separate internal laundry
– Car space on title plus a lock-up shed in the courtyard
In great condition with lots of scope to update and add value opposite Currawong Reserve, walk to buses, cafes and local shops. Be quick as opportunities like this don’t last long!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|