This immaculately presented single level residence is an ideal option for those who value an easy lifestyle yet won’t compromise on living and entertaining. Tastefully appointed throughout, it features a great low maintenance floorplan with fresh interiors, lots of natural light and a private outdoor space with elevated outlooks over the district. It also enjoys a quiet location that’s perfect for enjoying Gladesville’s vibrant lifestyle with local shops and amenities around the corner, as well as city bus transport along Victoria Road.
- A design specific for over 55s or clients of any age with a disability
- Set within a boutique and immaculately maintained complex
- A bright open plan layout with generous living and dining areas
- A wide entertainment balcony that flows easily off the living space
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes
- A modern galley kitchen with gas fittings and dishwasher
- An extra-large bathroom plus a separate internal laundry
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters and good built-in storage
- Easy lift access to a security car space in the basement
We look forward to seeing you at our next scheduled viewing!
Please note *This is a SEPP Seniors Living development which aims to provide residential accommodation for people over 55 or any age with a disability
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|