Blending a fresh modern feel with its traditional character, this solid brick bungalow delivers a quality family residence with an emphasis on easy single level living. It has been smartly updated throughout and makes a great impression with a sense of style, light filled spaces and excellent privacy. Add to all this a quiet street setting that’s within a short stroll to shops, cafes and the train station, and this freshly presented home offers the perfect low maintenance lifestyle asset in the heart of West Ryde.
- A bright open plan design that flows seamlessly to the outdoors
- Spacious entertainers’ deck overlooking a deep grassed garden
- Quality island kitchen with gas fittings and butler’s pantry
- Double bedrooms include a large main with a walk-in and ensuite
- Underfloor heating in en-suite, the main has a freestanding tub
- Large attic storage space, high ceilings and polished timber flooring
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and parking for at least two cars
- Nestled on a large level block with an extra-wide street frontage
- In the catchment for the popular West Ryde Public School
Only a 5 minute stroll to West Ryde Train Station, Homes of this caliber don’t stay on the market long!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|