Blending a fresh modern feel with its traditional character, this solid brick bungalow delivers a quality family residence with an emphasis on easy single level living. It has been smartly updated throughout and makes a great impression with a sense of style, light filled spaces and excellent privacy. Add to all this a quiet street setting that’s within a short stroll to shops, cafes and the train station, and this freshly presented home offers the perfect low maintenance lifestyle asset in the heart of West Ryde.
- A bright open plan design that flows seamlessly to the outdoors
- Spacious entertainers’ deck overlooking a deep grassed garden
- Quality island kitchen with gas fittings and butler’s pantry
- Double bedrooms include a large main with a walk-in and ensuite
- Underfloor heating in en-suite, the main has a freestanding tub
- Large attic storage space, high ceilings and polished timber flooring
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and parking for at least two cars
- Nestled on a large level block with an extra-wide street frontage
- In the catchment for the popular West Ryde Public School
Only a 5 minute stroll to West Ryde Train Station, Homes of this caliber don’t stay on the market long!