This bright and airy one-bedroom apartment represents a great chance to buy a smartly updated property close to the heart of Ryde. Instantly appealing thanks to its elevated position and sweeping views over the area, it is ideally situated within walking distance to the Aquatic Centre, bus transport and local shops. It is presented in top condition with a smart modern feel and needs nothing more done except for buyers to either move in or rent out and reap the rewards.
- Well-proportioned layout with combined lounge and dining
- Private balcony that captures a lovely view over the treetops
- Renovated kitchen equipped with good quality appliances
- Good sized bedroom fitted with a large built-in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom, internal laundry and car space on title
- Set within a small boutique building with security entrance
- Opposite Next Generation gym, Ryde pool and tennis courts
Be quick as opportunities like this don’t last long!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||426|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|