FEATURES: A Splendid Villa with Convenience, Security, Minimum Responsibilities, Community Spirit.
RELAX IN THE COMFORT and privacy of your spacious 3 bedroom villa, with a well-appointed kitchen, open-plan meals and living area and a combined bathroom and laundry. Enjoy low maintenance timber veneer internal walls, freshly done vinyl floors and insulated ceilings.
CHILL OUT ON THE FRONT PATIO serviced by a ramp when you feel like relaxing or enjoying the company of family or friends.
ON THE PRACTICAL SIDE low maintenance aluminium cladding, timber veneer internal walls and metal roof construction.
WANT SOME FUN? You need never feel lonely here, community spirit is alive and well, gather with friends and neighbours around the pool, bowls or activity centre. There are so many social activities that your calendar can be full if you want it.
Claremont Resort offers home ownership to those of retirement age, in a beautiful environment.
There is a fortnightly site fee + your water use, electricity and gas.
• Pet Friendly
• 3 Generous Sized Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
• 1 Bathroom, Combined Laundry
• Open-Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Room
• Insulated Ceilings
• Gas Stove
• Recently Installed Gas Hot Water System
• Front Patio
• Covered Carport with Concrete Floor
• Garden Shed
• Neat Low Maintenance Lawn
• Approx. 98.6m2 Under Roof Area
• Located in the Claremont Resort – Dream Living for the Over 50’s
• Rates/Fees – $157.00 Per Week
• Claremont Resort offers:
– Free Storage for your Caravan, R/V or Boat
– Large Recreation Hall and Fitness Centre
– Heated Indoor Pool and Spa
– Fully Air-Conditioned Gym
– Solar Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool and Spa
– 4 Rink Bowling Green with Clubhouse and Night Lights
– BBQ Areas
– Village Bus for Shopping and Outings
• Approx. 4 Mins Drive to Park Ridge – Shopping Centre, Tavern, Restaurants, Cafes and Bus Services
• Approx. 4 Mins Drive to access Mt Lindesay Highway and adjoining Motorways.
This convenient and established villa will sell quickly. Don’t Miss out.
Contact Margaret today.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$303 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||63 %|
Saint Philomena School
|61 Koplick Road Park Ridge QLD 4125||Combined||Non-Government||0.88 km|
St Francis' College
|54 Julie Street Crestmead QLD 4132||Combined||Non-Government||2.25 km|
Crestmead State School
|27-61 Augusta Street Crestmead QLD 4132||Primary||Government||2.8 km|
Logan Reserve State School
|369-379 School Road Logan Reserve QLD 4133||Primary||Government||3.39 km|
Marsden State School
|Hickory Street Marsden QLD 4132||Primary||Government||3.74 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.