Manager, Admin & Support
Have you ever wanted to be like a conductor in an orchestra and make sure that everyone is playing in sync and making beautiful music? If so, this Admin & Support role in one of the leading Raine & Horne offices will be right up your alley!
What will you be doing?
- General support for our amazing property & new business managers
- Day to day workflow management for property management
- Making sure tenants pay their rent on time
- Assisting with leasing & lease renewal administration
- Assisting with new business administration
- Helping with reception as required
- Ensuring we remain 100% compliant
What's in it for you?
- A progressive agency who think, work & act differently
- A fun environment to work in
- Supportive team who thrive on success
- Flexibility around your start and finish times
- Access to both in-house & external training
- The ability to structure this role however you believe it will work best!
What skills do you need to have?
- A good sense of humor and bubbly personality
- A current Certificate of Registration is desirable
- Previous experience in property management
- An understanding of Property Tree would be advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to hold others accountable to keep the work flowing
Who is Raine & Horne Green Square?
We are a team who genuinely care about people, not just dollars. It's not the conventional approach for a Real Estate business, but our clients love it and we're very proud of the work we do for them. We're also proud to have been recognised for our hard work by being named as Raine & Horne's #1 Most Outstanding Property Management Office of the Year in 2018. Awards aren't the 'be all and end all' to us, but it's nice to know that we're on the right track and most importantly, making our clients happy.
How do I apply?
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call Trevor on 0428 006 900.