Embassy Residences is set in a quiet & peaceful tree-lined street yet just set back from the convenience of the Pacific Highway. Be quick to view this as new two bedroom apartment with a great floor plan to make the most of the large entertainers balcony. Long term lease preferred.
Features include but are not limited to;
- Quality fixtures & finishes throughout
- Spacious open plan living with timber flooring flowing seamlessly onto private wrap around entertainers balcony
- Gourmet galley kitchen with full island ceasarstone bench top, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and floor to ceiling sliders to balcony.
- Sleek & modern fully tiled bathroom with walk-in rain shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security building with intercom access and basement parking space
Enjoy all that this exclusive & stylish north shore residential complex has to offer with close proximity to public transport and walking distance to the popular cafe’s and eateries on offer in Crows Nest & St Leonards.
- 5km north of the Sydney CBD
- 3 minutes walk to St Leonards train station and town centre
- 5 minute walk to Crows Nest and popular cafes/restaurants
- 10 minute train ride and only four stops to the Sydney CBD
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property. Inspections are by appointment only. Please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At any private inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear a face mask
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?