This beautifully appointed one bedroom apartment located in one of Waterloo’s state of the art developments, Viking by Crown, is sure to impress. Enjoy the spacious living area flowing onto an over-sized outdoor deck overlooking the park where you can relax and entertain. The property is filled with natural light & is tastefully appointed. A must to inspect if you are looking for furnished accommodation. Perfectly positioned in Waterloo surrounded by transport, shopping and with easy access to the city this property provides a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
- Fully & tastefully furnished
- Bright, light filled interiors
- Great size living area opening onto an impressive entertaining deck
- Functional, galley style kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances
- Generous bedroom with full glass sliders onto deck
- Timber flooring living & dining
– Ultra modern fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower & double shower heads
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- 25 metre lap pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- NBN ready
- Secure building with lift and intercom access
- Building management on site
-Parking available at an extra charge – please enquire
- Short walk to East Village, cafes & restaurants
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD
- 8 – 10 minute stroll to Green Square Station
- 3 km’s from CBD
- Close to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street’s cafes & restaurants
Please contact Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 to arrange a private inspection today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Inspections are by appointment only. Please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885. Alternatively email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have traveled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|