Luxurious living? Wellington on the park encompasses style & elegant design. Located in the heart of Waterloo this one bedroom apartment offers a bright leafy north facing outlook.
- Timber floor boards throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop
- Internal Laundry with Dryer
- Extended Built in wardrobe in bedroom
- Large basement storage cage
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Close to Green Square train station
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Bourke, Dank & Crown Street’s cafes©s
This apartment complex also offers a common garden area & rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities for all your entertainment needs whilst allowing you to appreciate the gorgeous skyline.
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park & Randwick Racecourse all within a 3km radius.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|