Don’t miss out on this stylish apartment in The Elizabeth complex at Waterloo. The floorplan offers open plan living with timber flooring throughout. This apartment blends the space and comfort you desire with the ideal inner-city location!
- Open plan living/dining
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Covered & quiet balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated dish drawer and gas cooking
- Spacious bedroom with large built in wardrobe
- Modern Bathroom with walk in shower
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Extra storage area in basement
- Complex includes internal gardens with BBQ facilities
Close to the CBD with excellent public transport right at your doorstep and just a short walk from some of Sydney’s best known cafes, restaurants and night life.
Within easy reach to universities, entertainment venues and beaches, you will love where you live.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Buses to the city, universities and north shore are also right on the door step. The vibrant restaurant and night life precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst are within easy walking distance.
Please Note: Property is unfurnished, furniture is for display only
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|