Being almost as large as some two bedroom apartments this huge one bedroom property is perfectly located in the heart of Zetland. With sprawling park lands, East Village shopping centre and great public transport on your doorstep this property offers loads of space and the ultimate in convenience.
- Spacious open plan living leads onto a great size balcony
- Private & tranquil location within the complex
- Recently re-painted & re-carpeted throughout
- Modern kitchen with island bench, microwave, gas cook-top and electric oven
- Generous size bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe area
- Modern bathroom with separate internal laundry and dryer
- Study area with built-in desk
- Short stroll to Green Square station and bus stops
- Only steps away from East Village shops
Strata levies- $770.00 approx. per quarter
Water rates- $178.00 approx. per quarter
Council rates- $215.00 approx. per quarter
Note: Photographs of internal furnishings are for advertising purposes only.
Please contact Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to arrange a private inspection at anytime.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|