On offer is this light, modern, fully renovated 2 bedroom apartment. Situated in sought after Sydney Park Village.
Many of the unique features on offer include;
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and fully renovated ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large tiled courtyard area with planter box garden & garden shed/storage
- Fully renovated bathroom with modern fittings and large bath
- Separate internal laundry room with brand new clothes dryer
- Fully renovated kitchen with island bench and brand new appliances including gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge/dining room flowing out onto the tiled courtyard
- Security car space in basement with lift access & storage box
- Freshly painted throughout
- Security building with video intercom system
- Crim safe security screens on all doors and windows
Sydney Park Village offers a lifestyle that is second to none featuring everything you have ever dreamed about. A short 50m stroll to the beautiful Sydney Park – the city’s biggest park, cafes, convenience store, childcare centre, beautician, outdoor lagoon style pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, indoor heated 25m lap pool, huge commercial quality gymnasium which has been newly renovated with state of the art equipment, professional classes and acres of internal manicured gardens. The customer service desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week with security guards from 5.00pm – 9.00am each day who patrol your home. On-site visitor parking is ample and located only 200m from St Peters station, 400m to the excitement of King St, Newtown and with express city buses at your doorstep also dropping you off to Coogee, Bondi Junction & numerous other popular Sydney destinations.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to arrange an inspection today!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$790 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|