Located on popular Cook Road this neat & tidy studio apartment offers convenience and a great lifestyle. Situated on the ground floor of the Endeavour building this apartment has its own private courtyard area off the bedroom/living area.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage
- Brand New Carpet!
- Updated bathroom
- Spacious combined bedroom/living area
- Built in mirrored wardrobes
Only a stone’s throw away from Centennial Park & Oxford Street this apartment is also a short bus ride to the city or the Eastern beaches.
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$1,165 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|