Situated in the highly sought after Sydney Park Village complex, this bright and spacious one bedroom, one bathroom plus study alcove apartment is a must see! Located on the 5th floor with a northerly aspect, entertain your guests on your expansive balcony or enjoy some of the countless resort-style facilities this enviable complex has to offer. Set up your home office in the study alcove and the remainder of your home will be uninterrupted.
Features of this apartment include but are not limited to:
- Very spacious lounge / dining room flowing out on the open plan entertaining terrace area
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking, pull out pantry, double sink, dishwasher, servery bench top and stainless steel appliances
- Well sized bedroom with built in wardrobe, air condition wall mounted unit and ceiling fan
- Access to balcony from both living and bedroom
- Mosaic tiled bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with mounted clothes dryer
- Study alcove area
- Roller blinds throughout, near new carpet, walls in good condition
- Wall mounted split system air conditioning in both the lounge room and bedroom
- All combined with your own security car space located within the basement (elevator access to each level) + some 60 visitor car spots on site.
- Incomparable lifestyle offered to all residence of this highly sought after complex
- Outdoor resort style pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, indoor heated 25m lap pool, massive and recently renovated gymnasium, beautifully manicured internal gardens.
- Conveniently located customer service/concierge desk open 24 hours a day!
Sydney Park Village offers a lifestyle that is second to none, featuring on-site a popular local cafe’s, convenience store, childcare centre, beautician and more. All under the watchful eye of your security guards who patrol your home. Visitor parking is ample and located a short stroll from St Peters station, along with express city buses at your doorstep. The complex is also just moments from the hip and happening Erskineville Village, the trendy eateries of King and Crown Streets, a mere few minutes to The Grounds, Campos, Rosetta Stone Bakery, Bread & Circus, and Fratelli Fresh.
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?