This clean, comfortable and practical one bedroom apartment offers all you need. Light and bright, well kept security premises in a quiet neighbourhood with a cool east facing aspect toward city. A premier location in Sydney’s inner west with an attractive historical gated entry from Johnston Street.
- Large well-equipped kitchen with servery
- Plenty of internal storage
- Private washing machine in internal laundry below
- NBN ready – perfect for home office
- Extra power points
- Secure off street parking
Enjoy the shopping and cafe culture of Annandale village. 4 minutes walk to the light rail direct to city and beyond. Minutes by bus to Sydney University, just a stroll to Bicentennial Park and the Sydney Harbour foreshores.
Please call William on 0437 244 189 or Katherine on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|