Part of one of Waterloo’s most desirable apartment complexes, Divercity, this one bedroom apartment is in an envious location being so central to everything you could possible want or need.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with natural stone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious combined living/dining area
- Sunny balcony off living with fly screen doors
- Built in wardrobe in bedroom
- Split system Air Conditioning/Heater
- Internal laundry equipped with dryer
- Large internal storage cupboard
- Security building with lift and intercom access
– Building manager on site
- Pets considered upon application
Residents are further spoilt with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven, yoga studio and secure, manicured internal garden courtyards.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
Please call William on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||270|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|