This beautifully presented one bedroom apartment with parking is located on level 2 in the popular ‘Alpha-G’ building in Waterloo.
The living area opens onto a large sunny balcony with the option of being enclosed for use in any weather and for maximum privacy.
Additional features include;
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Ideally located close to Moore Park Golf Course, Centennial Park and Fox Studios
- Short walk to the new East Village shopping centre, easy access to Sydney CBD, beaches and airport
- Enjoy the local cafes and eateries of Danks, Bourke and Crown Streets
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?