Looking for something different from your average run-of-the-mill apartment? Then look no further.
Positioned in a quiet location on Level 2 of the ICONIC Chubb warehouse conversion in Waterloo, this as new high-end apartment is perfectly located and ideal for a first home buyer. Opposite Waterloo Oval, and less than 3km from the CBD, everything you need is on your doorstep.
- East facing and overlooking the internal garden
- Quality finishes, rich timber joinery with sliding wall panels
- Good size master bedroom with large built-in robes
- Open plan living/dining leading to large balcony
- Full floor to ceiling glass for natural light
- Bespoke kitchen with stone bench tops & Miele appliances
- Fully integrated fridge
- Ducted air-conditioning for maximum comfort
- 7 minute walk to Green Square town centre & station
- Parks, shopping, cafes & restaurants nearby
Council rates: $282.80 per quarter
Water rates: $150.22 per quarter
Strata levies $937.65 per quarter
Call Trevor Back of 0428 006 900 to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|