Nestled in one of Waterloo’s most desirable apartment complexes, Divercity Waterloo, this two storey, two bedroom apartment is in an envious location being so central to everything you could possibly want or need. Modern and sleek finishes with tiled floors and floor to ceiling windows on both levels this apartment is flooded with natural light.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Spacious combined living/dining area with tiled floors
- Modern Kitchen with natural stone bench top, stainless appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ensuite to main
- Two sleek and modern bathrooms with walk in showers
- Completely separate study (would suit as small child’s bedroom) opening onto upstairs balcony
- Two large balconies upstairs and down
- Split system Air Conditioning/Heating
- Internal laundry with dryer
Residents are further spoiled with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven, yoga studio and secure internal garden courtyards.
Just 5 minutes walk to East village shopping with coles supermarket, speciality stores, cafes, restaurants and bars.Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), city buses at the doorstep and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established “eat streets” of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. You will love where you live.
Private inspections available any time by appointment, please call William on 0437 244 189 to book yours now.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$768 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|