A rare opportunity to live in a boutique warehouse conversion, this apartment is professionally furnished with a great work-from-home layout, it is positioned in close proximity to three local parks and a five minute walk to Erskineville station, shopping village and eateries.
Whisper quiet and secluded with only two apartments per floor, no lift to share, it has its own separate secure entry share with four other residents, minimizing COVID risk. Other highlights include perfect north facing aspect filled with natural light and cross breezes, a sunny balcony, parking plus additional lockup storage.
Available fully furnished or completely unfurnished at same price!
Packed with household essentials. It is home ready for immediate enjoyment.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Polished timber floor & plush carpets in both bedrooms
- Two queen size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Granite kitchen with gas cooking
- Internal laundry with its own washing tub
- Secure parking with internal access PLUS extra storage
- Car washing bay, visitor parking, communal bike racks
- 5 mins walk to Erskineville Station, village shops, cafes
- 15mins walk to King St Newtown eateries and Dendy Cinema
- 2 train stops to CBD, close proximity to universities, RPA Hospital, Australian Technology Park
- Air conditioned
- Solid warehouse concrete construction minimizing noise transfer
- Private entry via tree lined Clara Street
With only two train stops to Sydney CBD and walking distance to buzzing Newtown and Carriageworks Farmers Market re-opening Sat 8th August, close to RPA Hospital, Sydney University & Australian Technology Park. You will be spoiled with lifestyle choices.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 for a private inspection or for more information.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|