Cleverly designed and finished to quality standards, this impeccable two bedroom apartment delivers the ultimate city-fringe sanctuary in the prized Divercity development.
Beautifully appointed and flooded with natural light, it reveals striking open plan interiors with designated living and dining areas extending to a wraparound sun washed entertainment balcony. There is a modern stone gas kitchen, while the bedrooms are well scaled and open to the balcony.
Residents enjoy access to the complex resort-style facilities including a swimming pool, a rooftop cinema and BBQ area as well as to a secure basement car space plus a storage cage. It is positioned within footsteps of shops and eateries, a stroll to Danks Street dining, East Village shopping and Green Square Station.
• Cleverly designed and flooded with natural light
• Spacious open living/dining areas flow to balcony
• Wraparound sunlit balcony ideal for entertaining
• Streamlined stone kitchen, s/steel gas fittings
• Well-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Fully tiled bathrooms, study nook, x2 split system A/C
• Tiled throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling glass doors frame district views
• Complex pool, gym, gardens and rooftop cinema
• Lift access to secure car space, storage cage
• Stroll to East Village shopping, Green Square
• Walk to Danks Street’s popular bars and eateries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$860 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||345|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|