Located in one of the inner city’s most desirable apartment complexes, ‘Divercity’ in Waterloo, this 62sqm one bedroom apartment is ideal for a first home buyer. With an actual study room off the living area, the property is perfect for working from home. Set in a quiet location and surrounded with state of the art facilities and beautiful landscaped gardens, you will love living at ‘Divercity’.
Additional features include:
• Spacious combined living & dining flows onto good sized balcony
• Large master bedroom
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
• Mirrored built- in wardrobe
• Split system air conditioning
• Security video intercom
• On-site building management
• Exceptional resort style facilities include pool, gym, outdoor cinema and BBQ areas
• Perfectly located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
• Close proximity to all manner of public transport including trains, buses and bike lanes
Strata levies approx. $1,562.70 per quarter
Council rates approx. $282.80 per quarter
Water rates approx. $150.22 per quarter
Contact Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity and inspect the property. Please note that face masks must be worn for all inspections.