Location, location. Be quick to view this spacious one bedroom apartment. Situated on the corner of the block perched high above the harbour. Enjoy the modern finishes combined with the periodic charm in the recently refurbished Durham complex. The apartment is light and bright with a large and modern chefs kitchen, fully furnished and move in ready. Soak in a quiet lifestyle where you can take a stroll through the parklands under the giant Moreton Bay Figs to the foreshore of harbourside Lavender Bay. Ferry to the city and start your work day.
- Large fully renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer
- Open plan living dining
- King size bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Modern designer bathroom with bath tub
- Security building with intercom access
Close to Milsons Point railway station and North Sydney shopping. Moments to boutique restaurants and cafes in Kirribilli and Blues Point Road. On street parking available in surrounding streets.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property. Inspections are by appointment only. please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At any private inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear a face mask
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19