This rare 1930 beauty is whisper quiet, perfectly located within 5 mins walk to either North Sydney or Milsons Point stations. Alternatively, take a short ferry across to City or Darling Harbour/Manly loop. A premium location and only footsteps to harbour foreshores, Luna Park, Olympic Pool, village shops and dinning you will be spoilt for choice.
Being one of the six apartments in a boutique block surrounded by lush gardens and communal garden, it is quiet and private with no common walls. The apartment has large windows on all sides filled with natural light, period charm featuring high ceilings and picture rails creating an unique living space.
- Spacious with 60 sqm of living space
- Full size kitchen with gas cooking, fridge, dishwasher & internal laundry
- New paint and polished timber floor throughout
- Built in wardrobes & wall unit
- Convenient dual street access via Arthur Lane & Middlemiss St
- Cycle way at door step to CBD in 15 minutes
- Council provides residents and visitors with parking permits
- Enjoy haroubour side lifestyle with footsteps to foreshore, weekend markets and village shops
- Hang out with our locals at the award winning Ben Ten Cafe at 10 Middlemiss Street
- Pets considered subject to strata approval
- On-street resident parking permit $56 per year available from North Sydney Council. Visitor parking also available upon Council application
- Partially furnished also available upon enquiry – please just contact us!
We invite you to contact us for a private viewing.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. Please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885. Alternatively email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19