This spacious two-bedroom apartment located in the ‘Ore’ development in Waterloo is spic & span. Offering loads of natural light and quality finishes throughout, this apartment is a must to inspect. Perfect for working from home with a spacious completely separate study room. Large balcony spanning the front of the apartment great for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the sunny westerly outlook over the park below and across the new face of the Waterloo precinct. Stroll to the East Village shopping centre with restaurants, bars & cafes. Relax in the new green spaces surrounding, everything is at your doorstep. You will be spoilt for choice.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Spacious, open plan living/dining
- Timber flooring throughout living
- Functional kitchen with large Caesarstone island bench top, smeg appliances including oven, range hood, microwave & full sized dishwasher
- Good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with spacious ensuite and bathtub
- Dedicated built-in study nook
- Sleek, luxury bathroom with walk-in shower
- Very generous and sunny entertainers balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer and extra storage space
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Security building with intercom access
- Secure underground parking space
- Common garden area
Overlooking the 2000sqm Dyuralya Square community green space. Part of the Green Square urban redevlopment.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (1.4km), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 to arrange an inspection today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|