Part of one of Waterloo’s most desirable apartment complexes, Divercity, this one bedroom apartment is in an envious location being so central to everything you could possibly want or need. Enjoy the functional and spacious open floor plan flowing on to the generous north facing entertaining balcony. Love where you live!
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Functional kitchen with Natural Stone bench top, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious combined living/dining area flowing onto spacious and sunny north facing balcony
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Split system air conditioning/heater
- Internal laundry equipped with dryer
- Storage cage in basement
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Residents are further spoiled with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven, yoga studio and secure internal garden courtyards.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport. The CBD is just one train stop from your local Green Square Train Station (600m), buses to the CBD are right on your doorstop and Bourke Street bike lanes. Enjoy the convenience of East village shopping centre and the array of Cafes and eateries on offer in the immediate area. Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
On the weekends, you will be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3km radius.
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|