This stunning apartment is a must see! Designed by SJB architects and located on the 3rd floor of the sought after Foveaux Apartments located in the heart of Surry Hills. An ideal inner city residence surrounded by all that the immediate precinct of Surry Hills has to offer along with easy access to the fabulous centre of the city of Sydney. Encompassing executive style living with everything at your fingertips you will love where you live.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Well-designed flowing floor plan throughout
- Spacious combined living dining room flowing out to a wooden entertaining deck
- Luxurious galley style kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and Miele cooking appliances
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and access doors to balcony
- Beautiful oak timber floors, high ceilings throughout with down lights
- Two designer bathrooms (one being an en-suite bathroom)
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Dual roller blinds throughout (both sheer and block out)
- Security building with elevator access to your floor
- Basement Storage Cage
- Common roof top with BBQ and City Views
Complete with access to a communal rooftop garden with superb city skyline views.
Surry Hills is alive with an array of urban cafes, trendy pocket bars, boutique shops, bars, eateries and well renowned restaurants. You will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy the convenience of the transport options with Central Railway station just 400 metres walk and bus transport at your doorstep.
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19