Enjoy the quiet aspect of this luxury property nestled in Emerald Park, Zetland, a renowned state of the art complex designed by Stanisac & Associates Architects. This light & bright two bedroom apartment encompasses sleek and modern interiors and a generous open plan for easy flow through living. Showcasing elegance and style this property exudes a feeling of spacious modern living. Add your own personal touches to the soft tones, clean lines and high end finishes to create an elegant lifestyle apartment. Residents are also spoiled with a massive lagoon style pool with deck chairs and immaculate landscaped areas, multiple undercover BBQ’s and a cabana with Spa. Love where you live!
- Generous open plan living area flowing onto spacious covered balcony
- Functional kitchen with stone bench tops, extensive cupboard storage, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes, main with ensuite
- Extra large fully tiled bathroom with rain shower and bath tub
- Stylish ensuite off main bedroom
- Practical and space saving flip out desks in each bedroom
- Expansive basement lock up storage cage
- Secure basement car space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Building management on site
Emerald Park offers a luxury lifestyle amidst the convenience of extensive local facilities. With East Village shopping just a 5 min walk offering a large Coles supermarket and an array of specialty shops along with cafe’s, dining options and bars. Slip out of the car park directly onto Southern Cross Drive for easy access to the city, Sydney’s famous beaches and beyond.
Walk to Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes. Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Enjoy the ever evolving precinct of Green Square with the station, library, Woolworths supermarket and restaurants and the new state of the art Gunyama Park aquatic centre, with newly constructed park lands, cafes and child care centres. If you want to head out though, you have Danks Street’s renowned cafes & eateries just 10 minutes walk and establishments such as ‘Vicinity’ & ‘The Grounds’ not much further away in Alexandria.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||323|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|