This perfectly located one-bedroom apartment is situated on level 3 of the highly sought-after Rise development in Waterloo. Being only just over 3 years old this property is in great condition and would be ideal for a first home buyer looking to capitalise on the current stamp duty concessions or an astute investor looking for great returns.
• Open plan living & dining area leads onto a good size balcony
• Large, light filled master bedroom with mirrored wardrobe & study
• Well-appointed kitchen with AEG appliances & stone benchtops
• Luxury bathroom with walk-in-shower
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Internal storage
• Pet friendly complex
• Onsite building management
• Exceptional resort style facilities include pool, gym and BBQ areas
• Close to public transport including trains, buses and bike lanes
• Minutes away from cafes, restaurants & East Village shops
• Handy to Sydney’s famous beaches & CBD
Water rates: approx. $185pq
Council rate: approx. $279pq
Strata levies: approx. $1,112pq
Call Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?