This large, as new two-bedroom apartment is located on level 4 of the acclaimed Divercity development. With spacious interiors, loads of natural light and city views this property is ideal for either an astute investor or an owner occupier who wants to be close to all the action.
Additional features include:
- Large living/dining area flows onto good size balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Study off the master bedroom
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in both living and master bedroom
- Fully integrated refrigerator
- Timber flooring
- Secure undercover car parking with storage cage
- Pet friendly building
- Walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street cafes and eateries
- Close to some of the best beaches in Sydney
Divercity residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema, alfresco barbecue areas and peaceful landscaped gardens.
On the weekends, you will be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3km radius.
Water rates: $150.84 per quarter
Council rates: $282.80 per quarter
Strata levies: $2,174.20 per quarter
Call Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||254|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|