Located in Divercity, Waterloo’s most centrally located state of the art residential complex, this luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a balcony is a must see! This bright and airy apartment is perfect for entertaining, with an open plan living area flowing out onto a spacious balcony overlooking green parkland. Brand new carpets and air conditioned throughout just completes the package. Be quick to view!!
As a resident of the highly sought after Divercity complex, you are spoiled with spacious and manicured central podium gardens with outdoor heated swimming pool and gymnasium. There is also a rooftop cinema area available to residents by appointment – an entertainers dream!
Features of this apartment include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Spacious living and dining area flowing onto bright balcony overlooking the park
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, caesar stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Good sized bedrooms with built-ins and main with ensuite, both with ceiling fans
- Sleek bathrooms with walk in showers
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and main bedroom
- Security Car Space
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Bus transport at your doorstep and just 5 mins walk to Green Square Station
If you want to be close to the CBD with excellent public transport right at your doorstep (Green Square station just a short walk away) and also like the thought of being so central that you are only a short walk from some of Sydney’s best known cafe’s, restaurants and nightlife then you can’t look past Divercity. Close to universities, entertainment venues and easy access to Sydney’s famous beaches.
Enjoy the abundance of green space amid the newly opening facilities of the Waterloo precinct. Just a quick walk to the East Village shopping complex with its supermarket and specialty stores, cafes, bars and restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice. Explore the new restaurants opening in Gadigal Avenue and on to the local cafe’s and eateries of Danks, Bourke and Crown Streets. Move on to the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington. With easy access to Sydney’s famous beaches and just 3 klm to Sydney CND and 4 klm to Sydney Airport. Love where you live.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE AND FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY*
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?