This stylishly designed apartment in the new UNO development in Zetland is ready to occupy. Be one of the first to reside in this new luxury complex with state of the art finishes and fixtures throughout. Take this unique opportunity to live in a luxury apartment in an excellent inner city location.
- Combined open plan living and dining flowing onto balcony
- Timber flooring throughout
- Stylish galley kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and European appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built ins, main with ensuite, both opening onto balconies
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with bath tub
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement storage cage
- Security building with intercom access
- Building manager on site
- Rooftop Garden with BBQ’’s, expansive undercover area and sweeping district to city skyline views
Just 4 minutes walk to Green Square Station and with bus transport in abundance to the city and beyond. Enjoy easy access to the airport, Sydney’s Universities and Eastern suburbs famous beaches.
With newly constructed park lands, child care centre across the road and an easy stroll to the East Village shopping and entertainment centre with Coles supermarket and an abundance of Cafe’s, restaurants and bars.
Enjoy the ever evolving precinct of Green Square with the station, library ,Woolworths supermarket and more to come including the new state of the art aquatic centre and Green Square’s central park “The Drying Green” bound by Portman Street, Geddes Avenue, Paul Street and the future Zetland Avenue. This property will be directly adjacent to this 6,200 square metre park taking in it’s abundance of terraced lawns, gardens, trees, barbecues and shade structures which will create a wonderful place for you, your friends and family to gather, relax and play.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson 0498007885 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY – THIS PROPERTY IS NOT FURNISHED
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||272|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|