This immaculate, north facing one bedroom apartment with parking is bathed in natural light and overlooks beautiful internal landscaped gardens.
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo and located on Level 4 of ‘The Rise’ building, this property will be sure to tick all the boxes.
Other features include:
- Open plan, north facing living and dining area
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and natural stone bench tops
- Good size bedroom and direct access to the balcony
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal Laundry w/ Dryer
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Large entertaining balcony
- Security underground car space
Residents are further spoilt with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven and secure internal garden courtyards.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|