Be quick to view this stylishly renovated one bedroom apartment in the heart of Waterloo. Enjoy the spacious open plan living area flowing onto the private covered balcony. Room for a study corner and separate dining. Love where you live!
Features of this renovated apartment include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living leads onto private entertainer’s balcony
- Good size bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with marble-look bench top & gas cooking
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Modern timber look flooring throughout
- Interior design by professsional designer
- Perfectly located and a short stroll to the cafes & restaurants of Danks Street and East Village shops. Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes. Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?