Part of one of Waterloo’s most desirable apartment complexes, Divercity, this one bedroom apartment is in an envious location being so central to everything you could possible want or need.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Modern kitchen with Natural Stone bench top, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with timber flooring
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Stylishly appointed bathroom with walk-in shower
- Spacious balcony across living and bedroom
- Split system Air Conditioning/Heater
- Internal laundry equipped w/ dryer
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Residents are further spoilt with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven and secure internal garden courtyards.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes. Perfectly located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops. Only minutes to the established eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets. Merely 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
We are offering One week rent free to any approved applicant who is ready to move in on or before the 1st week of January 2022
Please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to book an inspection.
Please register your interest in inspecting the property via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.