Extremely spacious 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment in the vibrant and popular suburb of Surry Hills. North facing apartment located on level 12 with two bedrooms on separate sides of the apartment making it ideal for tenants sharing. Enjoy living in one of the most vibrant and convenient suburbs in Sydney!
Features include but are not limited to:
- Very spacious open plan living area
- Timber flooring throughout
- Separate open kitchen area with Caesar stone central island bench-top, ceramic cook top & fan assisted electric oven
- Two generous bedrooms with double built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Large internal laundry room
- Large glass enclosed balcony with north-facing aspect leading off the living room
- Outside open tiled balcony area off the main bedroom
- Large car space with separate lock up storage cage next to car space
- Security building with intercom access
- Onsite building manager
- Swimming pool, spa & sauna
- Unfortunately this building has a No Pet Policy **
Surry Hills is alive with an array of urban cafes, trendy pocket bars, boutique shops, bars, eateries and well renowned restaurants. Enjoy the convenience of the extensive choice of bus transport options on Oxford Street with Central Railway station just 850 metres walk. take an easy stroll to the city centre to shop and play. You will be spoilt for choice.
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19