This perfectly located, north facing one-bedroom apartment is situated on level 4 of the highly sought after ‘Rise’ development in Waterloo. Bathed in sunshine with loads of natural light enjoy the peaceful north facing balcony overlooking the resort style pool and manicured gardens.
- Open plan living & dining area with timber flooring leading onto north facing balcony
- Large, light filled master bedroom with mirrored wardrobe
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops & AEG appliances
- Luxury bathroom with walk-in-shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry & dryer
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Residents are further spoiled with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven, yoga studio and secure internal garden courtyards.
Enjoy the abundance of green space amid the newly opening facilities of the Waterloo precinct. Just a quick walk to the East Village shopping complex with its supermarket and specialty stores, cafes, bars and restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice. Explore the new restaurants opening in Gadigal Avenue and on to the local cafe’s and eateries of Danks, Bourke and Crown Streets. Move on to the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington. With easy access to Sydney’s famous beaches and just 3 klm to Sydney CND and 4 klm to Sydney Airport. Love where you live. Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|