Perched on the top level of the Divercity Building in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo, this apartment is bathed in natural light. Just over 5 years old & in excellent condition this spacious one bedroom plus study apartment is ideal for a work from home lifestyle. It offers parking and Divercity combines outstanding design & state of the art residential facilities.
Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema & alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
- Large open plan living/dining area flowing onto covered balcony
- Functional gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Ceaserstone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with large built in robe
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
- Proper, good size study
- Internal laundry with dryer and washing sink
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Storage cage in the basement
- Secure basement car space
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Excellent public bus transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep, Green Square station 5 minutes walk.
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street’s cafes & eateries
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park & Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Just a few more minutes to the east & you have your choice of Bondi, Bronte & Coogee beaches.
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|