Bathed in natural light & located in the Divercity building this large, one bedroom plus study apartment is just over 5 years old & in excellent condition.
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo, Divercity combines outstanding design & state of the art residential facilities.
Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema & alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
- Large open plan living/dining area flowing onto covered balcony
- Functional gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Ceaserstone bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with large built in robe
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower
- Proper, good size study
- Internal laundry with dryer and washing sink
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Storage cage in the basement
- Secure basement car space
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Excellent public bus transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep, Green Square station 5 minutes walk.
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street’s cafes & eateries
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park & Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Just a few more minutes to the east & you have your choice of Bondi, Bronte & Coogee beaches.
Please call Will Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$765 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|