This immaculate two-bedroom property is a very unique opportunity to secure your new home in the highly acclaimed Divercity complex in Waterloo.
Commanding amazing city & district views from the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass this property is sure to impress. Boasting a single level open plan living & dining area with ideal north-westerly aspect, high quality finishes & fixtures and tiled flooring throughout. With the living area and both bedrooms opening onto the spacious balcony this property offers class & style with unmatched comfort and entertainment options.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Single level, well-proportioned open plan living & dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Master bedroom air conditioned with his/hers walk through wardrobes to spacious luxury ensuite & wall mounted television
- Second bathroom with bath tub
- Dedicated study nook
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extensive internal storage
- Large entertainers balcony accessed by living and both bedrooms
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Underground security parking
- Security building with intercom access
- NBN ready
- Resort style facilities include landscaped gardens, pool, gym, rooftop and BBQ areas
- Perfectly located and a short stroll to cafes, restaurants and East Village shops
The CBD is just one train stop from your local Green Square Station which is 10 minutes’ walk from the development and buses to the CBD are right on your doorstop.
Please call Boris Garcez 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Please note that photos are indicative and finishes and fixtures may differ
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property. Inspections are by appointment only. please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or email [email protected] to request video footage of the property. If you are then still highly interested in the property and are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please submit your application via the link on the advertisement. You may then contact our office directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|