This one bedroom apartment is rare to the market. Always occupied and snapped up very quickly in between. Set quietly on the podium level amidst the internal gardens with its own private gated entry this apartment is sure to impress. Located in Divercity, Waterloo’s most centrally located state of the art residential complex.
Functional features within this sparkling apartment include:
- Spacious open plan living/dining area opening onto north facing garden courtyard
- Modern functional kitchen with island servery, gas cooking, dishwasher & ample storage
- Generous bedroom with large walk in robe
- Dedicated study Nook
- Luxury bathroom with walk in shower and double shower heads
- Internal laundry w/dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious private courtyard opening onto beautifully manicured internal gardens and pool area
- Basement storage cage
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- NBN ready
- Building manager on site
Residents are further spoiled with resort style facilities including landscaped gardens, pool, gym, resident function area & outdoor rooftop
Ultra convenient with the close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets. Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Enjoy the abundance of green space amid the newly opening facilities of the Waterloo precinct. Just a quick walk to the East Village shopping complex with its supermarket and specialty stores, cafes, bars and restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice.
Please note that photos are indicative only and layouts,finishes and fixtures may differ
Please call Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange a private inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
Please register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At any private inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear a face mask
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|