Be first to view this exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. As brand new the apartment exudes quality and style. The large open plan living, kitchen & dining area flows onto the expansively curved north facing entertainers balcony. One of the newest addresses in Waterloo. Love where you live.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living with timber floorboards
- Spacious kitchen with large stone island bench, stainless steel appliances gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two king size bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite, both opening onto balcony with floor to ceiling glass sliders
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security car space and basement storage cage
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Expansive rooftop deck and bbq area with 360 degree city & district outlooks
- Residents lounge
Enjoy the new face of the Waterloo precinct, stroll to the East Village shopping centre with restaurants, bars & cafes. Everything is at your doorstep. You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of transport options close by for easy access to the city, airport and eastern suburbs beaches.
This opportunity won’t last, so please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$754 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|