Are you looking for a one bedroom apartment located in Divercity, Waterloo’s most centrally located state of the art residential complex? Then look no further this perfect one bedroom apartment is equipped with all the necessary appliances and has all you need. Bathed in natural light the apartment comprises an open plan living and dining area flowing directly onto the generous sized balcony with quietly overlooks the Divercity central podium gardens and pool area – just perfect for entertaining.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Open plan living/dining
- Functional kitchen with stone bench top, integrated refrigerator, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower fitted with rain head
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe and a study desk corner
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Tiles throughout living/dining area with Carpet in the bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Storage Cage in basement
- Security building with lift & intercom access
- On site building manager
Residents at Divercity enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Lining the precinct are a vibrant retail hub with cafes, shops, restaurants, and outdoor dining areas. The CBD is just one train stop from Green Square Station which is 8 minute walk from Divercity.
Alternately buses to the city, universities and north shore are also right on the door step. The vibrant restaurant and night life precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst are within easy walking distance.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
In accordance with current government Covid Safety requirements we are only able to show properties to fully vaccinated applicants. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Inspections are by appointment only. If you are looking to move within the next 3 weeks please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 directly to arrange a private inspection to ensure the property meets your needs.
During this difficult time whilst we are very keen to show properties, I hope you understand that we are being responsible in ensuring that all parties involved are subject to as little exposure as possible.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, all attendees will be asked if they have visited any of the hotspots listed on NSW Health Website.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST:
• Wear masks in all indoor non-residential settings (including residential sales, tenancy open houses and auctions). These are mandatory and effective 23/06/2021 from 4:00 pm.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$693 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||328|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|